Self Employed Removals Contractors (3.5t, 7.5t, HGV Class 1&2 drivers)
Required at our depots in Rye, East Sussex & Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Competitive rates depending on experience and licence type (rates negotiable upon experience).
We are looking for Self Employed Removals Contractors to work on a flexible basis, either as an individual contractor to work alongside our teams, or to supply additional sub-contract staff as an entire team. We have positions based out of both our depots in the South East of England, Rye and Tunbridge Wells, and work will vary and may involve nights away in the UK and Europe. We offer induction training for all contractors, and Bournes uniform/ PPE.
The job involves not only the physical activities of driving but also lifting, manual handling, packing, loading and unload the vehicle.
Key Requirements are:
- Experience in the Removals industry or similar would be an advantage, as would European experience
- You must have a good level of English and Maths and be able to communicate clearly and calmly with our Operations team, our Crew members and our Customers and agents
- You must also be reliable and smart in appearance
- You can supply your own vehicle or drive Bournes vehicles. Must have a clean licence, up to date CPC, digi tacho card and be 21 years + (for insurance purposes) if driving Bournes vehicles.
- Must hold a valid Passport & DBS (Bournes can obtain this on your behalf)
- Weekly Invoice terms