Moving overseas takes a lot of work and can be very stressful. We know it’s about more than just getting on a plane and having your belongings transported and that there are many things to research make decisions on and arrange before you can make the move. At Bournes we offer a range of Destination Services to support you in preparing for an international relocation and in settling in when you get there.
Some of the services you may wish to consider investing in include:
- Immigration and Visa Assistance
- Help with finding a house – tailored home search services including area advice, guided viewings and purchase/lease assistance
- Help with finding a school – an evaluation of your child’s needs, search and assessment assistance, advice and guidance and help with enrolling.
- Cross cultural training to prepare you and your family for any differences to expect in your new environment both in and out of work
- Language training to help you and your family prepare to communicate effectively when you arrive
- Settling in and orientation assistance from a local expert who can help you quickly get on your feet and comfortable in your new home, from setting up bank accounts or finding local amenities to suggesting expat groups and understanding public transport
- Look-see visits to help you visit and experience briefly ‘living’ in your planned location with the help of a local guide – a useful and valuable way to identify problems that you may not have considered
Whilst these services come at a cost we believe they are highly valuable in not only taking some of the weight from your shoulders in arranging your relocation, but also in ensuring that you and your family are happy when you get there.
At Bournes, through our network of partners globally, we can provide these services wherever your destination. Talk to us or check out the pages below to find out more about how Bournes can help you with more than your removals requirements.
More information on pre-relocation assistance